Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ok I'm blogging now.

It's either my own paranoid delusions or I really got ridiculed off facebook by my friends who don't give a shit about what i have to say about the stock market or economy in general.  I have many paranoid delusions, some of which are as follows.  People are watching every thing I do on the computer, people are actively trying to make me go crazy because they hate my guts.  People wish to see me dead as they have put tylenol in my coke when they know I am drinking!  I have proof of all of this as well except no one believes me because it is all circumstantial.  Friends say I'm paranoid, but that doesn't mean they aren't really out to get me.  Yes, I probably do need medication but I say BULLSHIT, if its true then I ain't really crazy!! 
Anyways, this blog is going to be about many different things, the economy, stocks, paranoia, guitar hero, the simpsons and whatever the hell else comes into my rapidly deteriorating brain.  Hmm, maybe I have syphillis and that's why I'm going nuts!  Too scared to get it checked out though, oh well, just something else to worry about.  Laugh out loud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment